The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility.
The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Be part of the Feed Team and play a pivotal role in the growth of Shopee’s new engagement vertical – Shopee Feed, a feature within the Shopee app that provides information and content exploration when shopping via interest-based social connection.
- Assist with streamlining Shopee’s official Feed accounts to ensure uniform content and tone of voice.
- Track, monitor and understand content performance through insights and analytics.
- Monitor latest market trends, user feedback and research on competitive landscape.
- Provide support and ensure end-to-end implementation of initiatives to ensure smooth day-to-day operations and troubleshoot when required.
- Perform community building proactively by monitoring and replying to followers to ensure Shopee offers the best user experience.
- Testing of new Shopee Feed features launched on Shopee app.
- Manage day-to-day office administration and operations and other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university/polytechnic.
- Interest in content creation and/ or product marketing.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and written communication skills.
- Logical thinking and strong problem-solving skills.
- Fast learner with excellent planning, time management and organizational skills to meet strict deadlines.
- Positive working attitude and a strong team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- If you find a real kick in creating content and coordination across multiple functions to turn ideas into reality, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Only full-time internship applicants will be considered (6 months, around January to May/July 2022).
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm