The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What you will do
- Be part of the Live Stream team and play a pivotal role in the growth of Shopee’s new engagement vertical – Shopee LIVE, where we provide engagement opportunities for brands and sellers through in-app live streaming
- Assist in conceptualization, creation, development and execution of Shopee livestreams
- Coordinate across different functions (e.g. marketing, business development, finance etc) and external parties (e.g. brands, sellers etc) for content and execution
- Assist in administrative tasks and marketing operations, such as crafting of messaging for livestream incentives and sending out of rewards through backend system
- Track, monitor and understand livestream performance through insights and analytics
- Prepare reporting and provide insights on business trends to internal and external stakeholders
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university/polytechnic, preferably in a communications/marketing related major
- Excellent command of English. Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Fast learner and hands-on executer with a positive attitude
- Reliable and a good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- If you find a real kick in creating content and coordination across multiple functions to turn ideas into reality, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm