The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What you will do
- Assist in the execution for Shopee's events and key offline initiatives, including Shopee University
- Work closely across functions to drive all Offline Marketing initiatives, including sourcing and liaising with external vendors
- Assist in the coordinating and printing of marketing collaterals
- Support the marketing team in administrative tasks such as invoicing and reporting
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university/polytechnic, preferably in a communications/marketing related major
- Responsible, meticulous, and good communication skills
- Good team player with positive work attitude and drive
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm