The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What you will do
- Help to increase seller positive sentiment towards Shopee Singapore through keen understanding of different seller segments
- Assist in creating and adapting content across key seller touchpoints – eg. Identifying and packaging useful seller resources for different channels such as Community, eDMs, direct push notifications
- Support the team in curating creative briefs and basic copywriting
- Assist on ad hoc projects and evergreen campaigns that include acquisition initiatives and seller events
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Proficiency in digital marketing preferred
- Strong stakeholder management
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm