The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers..
What you will do
- Assist the Mall Marketing team with daily activities and execution of brand marketing campaigns for Shopee Mall brands, such as new brand launches, thematic campaigns, Super Brand Day and Brands Festival
- Coordinate across internal stakeholders (e.g. other marketing functions such as social media team) to support campaign communications
- Collaborate with designers to produce visuals for brand marketing campaigns
- Support team on data analysis for campaigns performance
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably in a communications/marketing related major
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to make informed decisions
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Fast learner, meticulous, and hands-on executer with a positive attitude
- Basic knowledge and skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator would be a bonus
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm