The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility.
The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Account management of our online marketing platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook ads etc.).
- Assist in the building up of our campaigns by analyzing marketing data from all aspects.
- Monitoring of campaigns' running status and keeping them healthy by analyzing marketing data and reviewing key metrics on a daily basis.
- Assist in the reporting of daily marketing outcomes.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as and when directed by team lead.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Analytical, comfortable with data, numbers driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other data analytics tools.
- Proficiency in SQL and python is advantageous, but not a must.
Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm