The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility.
The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Learn and understand the ins and outs of Shopee My Ads functionality (Shopee’s internal keyword advertising platform, similar to Google and Facebook Ads).
- Implement and execute My Ads initiatives for clients.
- Analyse merchants’ data to provide guidance and advice to improve sales by using My Ads.
- Produce periodic reports for management and further analysis.
- Analyse usage of My Ads and seller behavior to come up with suggestions and initiatives for improvement.
- Other ad-hoc tasks such as and when directed by team lead.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Logical thinking with good problem-solving skills.
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Passionate about the eCommerce industry.
- Previous experience in online/paid search advertising is a plus.
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
- Students who can commit part-time, at least 3 working days a week, are also welcomed to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Media and Advertising
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm