The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility.
The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Plan and execute all programmatic campaigns in DSPs based on the campaign goal.
- Serving tasks such as campaign monitoring, optimization & analysis.
- Work alongside the OM team to collect data and track the performance of all the buys against set KPIs (CPI, CPC, CPA, etc.).
- Regularly provide analysis on performance against forecasts and making adjustments as necessary to fulfill the set objectives.
- Work with creative teams to identify creative optimization opportunities and reduce media wastage.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably in a communications/marketing-related major.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Prior experience in digital marketing will be a bonus.
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
- Students who can commit part-time, at least 3 working days a week, are also welcomed to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm