The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Conceptualize digital media strategies to optimize user experience in-app and across Facebook and Google Ads.
- Develop tools to automate campaign building and feed management processes to help streamline team workflow.
- Manage the setup, development and maintenance of Online Marketing infrastructure, including tracking, feed, pages, data.
- Assist in the reporting of daily marketing outcomes.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as and when directed by team lead.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Analytical, comfortable with data, numbers-driven.
- Interested in product development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in SQL/Python/VBA is advantageous.
- (Optional) Proficiency in the Southeast Asian language is a plus to coordinate with internal stakeholders from across the region.
Full-time interns preferred (3-12 months).
Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm