The People team plays a crucial organizational role in Shopee by channeling important resources to key functions in the company.
People are key to Shopee’s growth, and as our business expands, so does the need to develop and support our employees.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to provide for a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Mainly responsible for the interview scheduling and logistics arrangements for candidates.
- Serve as the main point of contact for candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Maintain the calendar of upcoming interviews, projects and events within the team.
- Plan and organize team building activities for the team.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the hiring manager and team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open to fresh graduates - Prior experience as a Recruitment Coordinator or any other similar HR roles is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as good stakeholder management skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic. A hardworking, reliable, meticulous and organized individual.
- Ability to multitask efficiently, prioritize and complete projects within tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic team player who is inquisitive and eager to learn.
- Proficient in Google products (e.g., Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Forms etc.).
- A high proficiency in Excel is preferred for recruitment data cleaning and analysis projects.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm