The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
What You Will Do
- Work closely across all Shopee countries to understand business processes and be able to identify gaps, make recommendations and define business requirements through user stories or BRDs.
- Work closely with Salesforce Developers who are in charge of each custom build functionality to ensure business requirements are clearly communicated and translated into output that fulfills business needs.
- Be involved in designing recommended solution and workflow in Salesforce.
- Conduct testing with relevant parties to improve Salesforce CRM design and structure.
- Stakeholder management, project coordination and roll-out of Salesforce projects.
- Document, manage and prioritize user requests for system changes.
- Pickup and solve the operational issues that reported by the user.
- Monitor status of data integration with Salesforce as part of the daily SOP.
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0-2 years' experience in business analysis, Salesforce preferred, experience in Sales Cloud or Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Fresh graduates welcomed.
- Proven client-facing and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Responsible, independent and a good team player.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in configuring and implementing Salesforce (preferred).
- Experience in developing workflows, validation rules, reports and dashboards (preferred).
- Experience in data migration and data loader (preferred).
- Salesforce data modelling experience (preferred).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm