The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Cooperate with other teams to deliver a full-funnel marketing campaign.
- Be an expert on online channels and digital marketing. Know the various ingredients for success in digital marketing.
- Design, plan, execute and monitor both always-on and promotional online campaigns across Facebook and Google channels.
- Drive market leading ROI and analyses the optimum mix of digital to achieve the KPIs though data-driven recommendations.
- Works with the Analytics team to understand tracking and attribution in order to accurately measure the importance and effects of digital campaigns.
- Focus on new and innovative ways of engaging customers through constant testing & refining of new initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree with solid hands-on full-time or internship experience in performance marketing.
- Mobile App user acquisition experience is a plus.
- Have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies and understand the tracking and attribution model.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Passion for advertising and performance marketing, and experience with ecommerce is desired.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, attention to details and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner and a team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm