The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility.
The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Participating in regional brand health tracking and identify key areas for brand performance improvement and new business growth opportunities.
- Support on the execution of regional market research studies, such as assisting with questionnaire drafting, scripting and ensuring timely delivery of research results.
- Support on research reporting by translating large datasets into clear and concise implications for the business.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external partners to meet various research needs across the region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher, with a business administration or business analytics background.
- Have basic knowledge of marketing and understanding of common market research frameworks and methods.
- Proficiency in Excel - Familiarity with VBA is a bonus.
- Effective communication across all levels (both written and verbal) and strong project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to manage stakeholders across different markets.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, meet deadlines, pay attention to details and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Full-time interns preferred (6 months).
Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm