The Legal and Finance teams are pivotal in ensuring that the company is kept compliant, accountable, and primed for success with the right checks and balances.
What You Will Do
Work with cross-functional stakeholders (including management from regional and local teams) on projects such as:
- Integrating internal applications into a centralized user access management platform, implementing internal data governance controls and conducting reviews to ensure compliance to policies and procedures.
- Lead special projects to define financial / operational related compliance risks, shape solutions and implement changes.
- Analyze data governance gaps present in the organization and recommend process improvements to address control gaps or to enhance efficiency where possible.
- Review and grant all user access request to internal applications.
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure that user's access to the internal applications is still valid based on their users’ responsibilities.
- Communicate with, and educate relevant teams on the importance of controls, compliance and data governance policies and the role of the Compliance team.
- Resolve employees' concerns regarding compliance and data governance related issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Degree in Business, IT, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- People management and communication skills, with prior experience in projects involving cross-functional stakeholders preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in prioritization & ability to multi-task.
- Driven and motivated.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Information...
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm