The Legal and Finance teams are pivotal in ensuring that the company is kept compliant, accountable, and primed for success with the right checks and balances.
What You Will Do
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure compliance and to address potential problems.
- Work with stakeholders (including management from Regional and Local teams) to analyze data security risks present in the organization and recommend process improvements to address control gaps or to enhance efficiency where possible.
- Assist in training on data security policies for relevant teams.
- Assist in executing other relevant compliance projects.
- Resolve employees’ concerns regarding compliance related issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree/Diploma in Business/ Finance /IT or another relevant field.
- Willing to learn new skills and embrace emerging technology.
- Proficient in MS Office suit (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player and positive attitude.
- Driven and motivated.
Closed 20 hours ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm