The Legal and Finance teams are pivotal in ensuring that the company is kept compliant, accountable, and primed for success with the right checks and balances.
What You Will Do
- Implement / execute processes aimed to enhance business and IT controls across the region.
- Conduct process reviews to ensure compliance and address potential problems.
- Collect and analyze non-compliant cases and work with relevant teams to resolve them.
- Assist in special projects to define financial / operational related risks and engage with internal stakeholders to shape solutions and implement changes.
- Resolve employee’s concerns regarding compliance related issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university with a degree in Business, Finance or IT.
- Proficient in MS Office suit (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated skills in prioritization & ability to multi-task.
- Strong logical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm