The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What you will do
- Project management and coordination with local teams to prepare marketing collaterals (e.g. app store updates)
- Liaise with Reg Graphic Design team to prepare creative briefs, outline requirements in the preparation of regional in-app assets and templates
- Coordination with internal stakeholders (both regional and local) to review and vet campaign design assets
- Provide additional support on other branding projects, as needed
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong project management skills, able to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Highly meticulous, detail oriented and well organised
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Enthusiastic with a positive work attitude, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience as a marketing assistant is a bonus
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:17th May 2021, 6:00 pm