The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility.
The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- The Regional Community team covers all aspects of social media, influencer, and community engagement across the region. This team is responsible for regionally-led content ideation, tracking and measuring of data to evaluate the performance of our engagement efforts.
- In-depth market research and analysis to drive regional social media initiatives, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and more.
- Track and evaluate performance of Shopee community channels and influencers, develop actionable recommendations based on market insights.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably in a communications/marketing-related major.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet automation (Excel, Google sheets) is a plus.
- Prior experience in eCommerce marketing and/or a social media analytics function will be a plus.
- Only full-time internship applicants will be considered (6 months, around Jan-Jun 2022).
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm