The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What you will do
- Develop ideas and insights based on social media trends and analytics
- In-depth market research and analysis to drive regional social media initiatives, including Facebook, Instagram, LINE and more
- Track performance of Shopee community channels and develop actionable recommendations based on market insights
- Understanding of e-commerce industry and digital / social media marketing principles is a plus
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably in a communications/marketing related major
- Excellent command of the English language
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Prior experience in eCommerce marketing and/or community management will be a bonus
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm