The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the preparation and vetting of countries' PR materials (e.g., press releases, media presentations).
- Perform industry research and competitor analysis across 7 countries.
- Assist in the compilation of regular PR report.
- Weekly PR report, Weekly Mkt Call PR Highlights, Ad-hoc research.
- PR Media Monitoring, Competitive Research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably pursuing a degree in journalism, PR or marketing related major.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong command of the English language (a lot of writing in English is involved).
- Bilingual in Mandarin (looks at materials from Chinese-speaking markets).
- Job type:Internships
Journalism, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm