The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Support projects that focus on end-to-end management and optimization of initiatives to increase awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Assist the team to identify, review and analyze key commercial metrics to improve campaign efficiency.
- Supporting on regular reporting, including data analysis and visualization, identifying key issues, designing hypothesis, structuring analysis and proposing solutions.
- Track and evaluate performance of user acquisition.
- Monitoring of new initiatives by Shopee and our competitors, with a focus on identifying key areas of improvement.
- Where needed, liaison with stakeholders within Shopee (both regional and local), to consolidate data, assets, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a/enrolled in Bachelor's Degree and/or with relevant project experience.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Suite as we utilize these programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong communicator (verbal and written), with time and stakeholder management skills.
- Organized, detail oriented individual, who is also a team player.
Only full-time internship applicants will be considered (6 months, around June/July to December).
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm