The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with regional teams for analysis requests.
- Support local stakeholders with new insights and/or work alongside them to achieve new business objectives.
- Maintain data analysis, and reporting, as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university and/or with relevant project experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Suite as we utilize these programs.
- Full-time internship (3-6 months).
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm