The Data Analytics team plays a critical role in conducting close-loop data-driven business iterations. As data analysts, our scope of work is not limited to just performance monitoring and reporting, but also in proactively finding actionable insights to help drive high-impact business changes. Our end-to-end data solution reduces the gap between the business teams and technical teams, and achieves real ‘intelligence’ in the iteration cycle
Shopee’s Regional Marketplace Operations department is constantly solving problems and introducing innovative solutions to improve platform usability and enhance end user experience for our buyers, sellers, and partners.
Our teams sit at the core of our business and collaborate with various departments to manage end-to-end e-commerce processes, and design scalable solutions to create impact across multiple markets. To do so, we deep dive into the fundamentals of each aspect and drive strategic initiatives to sharpen our policy, processes and features for greater product and operational excellence. Regional Operations includes the teams of Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Seller Operations, Returns & Refunds, and Fraud.
What You Will Do
- Analyze and monitor operational KPIs across the region (including logistics, payment, customer satisfaction, listing, etc.).
- Conduct root cause analysis when operational performance fluctuates. Build up the knowledge base, i.e., the correlation between root cause and KPI fluctuation.
- Give feedback to local ops teams about their operational performance, analysis of most common issues and development of next steps to solve them.
- Understand the current systems’ capabilities and limitations, continuous improvement for systems and processes.
- Provide feedback to and working with other departments to improve overall operations efficiency.
- Streamline and standardize Operations SOP.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain management or relevant disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- High energy, self-motivation & ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent ability to work in a regional team.
- Project management skills.
- Good knowledge in Python, SQL.
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast, handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines.
- Result-driven & customer-focused attitude.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm