The Operation teams at Shopee cover the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products.
The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates.
The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
What You Will Do
- Analyse and monitor operational key performance indicators across the region (including logistics, payment, customer satisfaction, listing, etc.).
- Conduct root cause analysis when operational performance fluctuates.
- Give feedback to local operations teams about their operational performance, analysis of the most common issues and development of next steps to solve them.
- Understand the current systems’ capabilities and limitations and develop continuous improvement for systems and processes.
- Provide feedback to and work with other departments to improve overall operations efficiency.
- Streamline and standardize operations team's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain management or relevant disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Self-motivated & has the passion to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Project management skills.
- Experienced in Python & SQL.
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
- Students who can commit part-time, at least 3 working days a week, are also welcomed to apply.
- Interns with outstanding performance may be invited for conversion opportunities at Shopee.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm