The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products.
The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates.
The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
What You Will Do
- Conduct process walkthroughs to understand current processes and identify operational control gaps that would pose risks to the business.
- Provide business oriented recommendations benched marked to market best practices, and design new process flows to build strong governance and oversight.
- Assist in training local markets to align risk management efforts across the region.
- Guide stakeholders and obtain management buy-in to recommendations.
- Adapt and react quickly to changing needs and business decisions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data sets to formulate insights and solutions.
- Experience in project management which includes optimizing processes, managing resources and meeting timelines.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to deliver successful solutions and drive business goals.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of other MS Office applications.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm