The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates.
The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
What You Will Do
- Identify inefficiencies and bottlenecks in operational processes.
- Assist in the strategy, road map, and feature definition of our Shopee Xpress software system.
- Conduct market intelligence studies on current best practices and solutions deployed by other market players.
- Conduct user acceptance tests (UATs) and educate users on upcoming changes and timelines ensure smooth operations.
- Generate actionable insights based on an understanding of Shopee Xpress’s Operations to address the concerns and needs of users.
- Prepare and analyze operations data with SQL to support feature requests.
- Assist team in administrative tasks such as system configurations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL is a plus.
- Highly analytical.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to translate insights into clear operational plans.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a dynamic environment.
- Independent worker and fast-learner with a high level of initiative.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive work attitude.
- Proficient in Google and Microsoft Office products such as Excel and PowerPoint.
Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering, Management
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm