The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region.
This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Work with Marketing and Product teams to solve business pain points by using data to understand customer behavior and performance of features; be data-driven in estimating size of impact and determining prioritization.
- Comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative analysis on business issues for data compilation and reporting.
- Support team in end-to-end implementation of initiatives and overall delivery of research projects including but not limited to desk research, project coordination and management, questionnaire preparation and analysis, ensuring smooth day-to-day operations and troubleshooting when required.
- Coordinate and consolidate feature requests from various teams to ensure continuous alignment on all initiatives being worked on.
- Support with creation of presentation materials and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Where needed, liaison with stakeholders within Shopee (both regional and local), to consolidate data, assets, etc.
- Assist with campaign setup, including EDM setup, liaising with stakeholders to secure marketing resources (partnerships), requesting for marketing visuals (e.g. banners and others).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized polytechnic/university, preferably in a business administration/management or quantitative-related major.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and comfortable with numbers and/or data sets.
- An analytical and structured thinker, strong with understanding and deriving insights from data.
- Fast learner and strong communicator, with excellent time and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple and complex projects simultaneously.
- Organized individual and a strong team player.
Only full-time internship applicants will be considered (6 months, around July/August to December 2022).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm