The People team plays a crucial organizational role in Shopee by channeling important resources to key functions in the company - from hiring the right talents, to developing employee-focused learning initiatives, and building a supportive environment for our employees to thrive in.
At the core of Shopee’s success lies the talent and dedication of our employees. As our business expands, so does the need to grow with our employees.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the conceptualization and execution of Human Resource programs and initiatives for Operations employees under the following domains - Employee engagement and recognition and talent management.
- Work closely with the Human Resource Business Partner team and line managers to provide input and solutions to day-to-day people matters and long-term organization plans.
- Provide administrative support on day-to-day activities, workshop and townhall preparation.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology or other related fields.
- Willing to travel to warehouses located at both East and West sides of Singapore when required.
- Passionate about people and culture-building.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a dynamic environment.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive work attitude.
Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days a week are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm