The mission of Ops-Dev team is to energize Tech Ops ability and power that control and manage massive resource and traffic in a highly efficient, accurate and consistent way.
The team provides productional software, intelligent engines and stable system architectures, devotes themselves to build a DevOps ecosystem to integrate all resource and tools, eliminates the gap between Ops and Dev.
The main scope focuses on Global Traffic Schedule and Management Platform (NLB, ALB, GSLB, Hybrid CDN, DNS etc.), Hybrid Cloud Resource Schedule and Management Platform (Bromo, Hybrid Cloud Management, Mesos, Kubernetes, Container, PHM, VM, CICD etc.), Internal System (CMDB, SPACE, TOC etc.).
What You Will Do
- Build "Service Oriented" platforms based on Kubernetes; Evolve Shopee Cloud Native infrastructures and empower Shopee businesses via Cloud Native technology stacks.
- Design, implement and maintain Shopee Cloud Native platforms; Embrace Cloud Native ecosystems to speed up the delivery of the service and make development more efficient.
- Keep Improving Shopee Cloud Native platforms' stability, scalability, sustainability and security; Ensure the smooth running of Shopee Cloud Native platforms.
- Develop and implement automation and engineering solutions; Detect and fix potential problems in advance via TDD (Test Driven Development), chaos engineering and regular fire drills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems.
- In-depth understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures and algorithms, operating systems, networks, databases, etc.).
- Strong and hands-on experience with at least one of the programming languages: Go, Python, C++, Java.
- Strong logical thinking abilities.
Skills below are optional but preferable:
- SRE background, have hands-on experience for massive scale systems.
- Experience with Cloud Native technology stack such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, CoreDNS, Istio, Helm, Jenkins etc.
- Experiences in the design and development of large-scale systems and platforms.
- Contributed to open-source projects.
- Published papers at top conferences like ASPLOS, Eurosys, NSDI, OSDI and etc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm