The People team plays a crucial organizational role in Shopee by channeling important resources to key functions in the company - from hiring the right talents, to developing employee-focused learning initiatives, and building a supportive environment for our employees to thrive in.
At the core of Shopee’s success lies the talent and dedication of our employees. As our business expands, so does the need to grow with our employees.
Shopee is currently hiring interns with a strong aptitude for Talent Acquisition. Through this internship, you will play an active role in sourcing and placing some of the most highly sought-after technical talents such as Software Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Analysts.
You will be exposed to numerous areas of recruitment, including talent mapping, employer branding, campus recruitment and reporting. All in all, this is a great opportunity for individuals to gain real-world experience on how Talent Acquisition supports the organization and gain insights from working in a fast-paced, growing technology/internet company.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the recruitment process, especially in the sourcing of high caliber candidates, the screening and selection of ideal individuals.
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential talents to fill both anticipated and planned roles.
- Assist with employer branding initiatives and contribute as a brand ambassador to share Shopee’s image, culture and career opportunities to potential candidates.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying at a recognized university.
- Passion for people, talent acquisition and culture.
- Strong affinity for critical thinking, problem-solving, and result-orientation.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication competencies (oral and written), in a culturally diverse environment.
- Hardworking, highly accountable and reliable.
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn.
- Opportunities for conversion into a full-time role can be provided should the internship performance be exceptional.
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
- Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days a week are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm