Sourcing of goods, selection and purchasing of specified goods and ensure effective and profitable planning of goods in the correct quantities, at the right time, place and price in order to achieve constant sales growth and an increase in gross margins for all relevant sites. Administer article/site specific data to ensure efficient distribution and sale of goods.
Improve on the productivity and profitability of the department through the proficient execution of your daily tasks, whilst at the same time deliver a positive contribution to an efficient and interactive team dynamic.
What You Will Do
- Master data administration.
- Article range, stock and price administration.
- Investigate the feasibility of imported and own brand articles.
- Advertising and promotions management.
- Buyer assistant management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business Related Degree.
- Desirable - Experience in food retail.
- Working knowledge of Buying-systems.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Administrative skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Deciding and Initiating Action.
- Relating and Networking.
- Persuading and Influencing.
- Presenting and Communicating Information.
- Planning and Organising.
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks.
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking.
- Working with People.
- Adapting and Responding to Change.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm