Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students.
The Tax Intern assists in the maintenance and documentation of tax systems and processes. Helps with the maintenance of federal, state and local taxation preparation and submission including tax reporting and compliance functions.
What You Will Do
- Prepares schedules to support state and U.S. federal corporation income tax returns, state annual reports, and various international filings by gathering information from SAP and other sources.
- Prepares vouchers and assist entire electronic filing and payment process.
- Assists entire sales & use tax compliance function, including integrity of Sales and Use Tax, preparation and filing of returns, coordination of payments and tracking of required exemption certificates for US.
- Assists with calculations and documentation of tax credits including federal credits for foreign taxes, and Research & Development.
- Assist in audits.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In-process of a Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Accounting or related field.
- Willingness to learn tax laws affecting the company.
- Highly-organized and willing to learn end-to-end process improvement skills.
- Able to follow standard instructions, practices and procedures.
- Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented.
- Able to meet required deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good Microsoft Office skills. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Illinois (United States...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm