Work in close collaboration with the communications team to facilitate the smooth and timely delivery of communications projects.
What You Will Do
Key tasks would include:
- Providing editorial support for the Siemens Energy website, including updating the website with recent news articles and stories from the region.
- Supporting with the development of presentations and reports, predominantly in PowerPoint.
- Assisting in planning for and project management of virtual and hybrid events and conferences.
- Supporting with planning, writing and managing newsletters.
- Assisting with developing and managing editorial calendars and content creation for social media.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards a degree in a related field (Marketing, Communications, Public Relations).
- Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus).
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines.
- You must be a registered student during the internship.
- You must be under a UAE student/parent/spouse sponsored visa that is valid for the duration of the internship.
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
Abu Dhabi (United...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm