What You Will Do
- Support Commercial Project Managers in delivering project related tasks.
- Support on project purchasing and logistics topics (e.g., Purchase Orders creation request, coordinating with customs clearing agents, coordination with relevant team members etc.).
- Support on managing Account Receivable and Account Payables.
- Support in managing project and cost centers cost as per budgets.
- Support for management and optimization of targeted financial results within projects.
- Support digitalization of forecasting activities with IT working knowledge.
- Create and update tableau dashboards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program studying a Finance or Business Administration degree.
- Readiness to assume comprehensive areas of responsibility, with high degree of own initiative and responsible decision taking.
- Due to involvement of numerous groups and departments and the related communication needs, organization and prioritization skills are required in order to assure that results are accomplished according to appropriate time, cost and quality.
- Efficient team working, pro-active, integration and convincing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work on one’s own and deliver results.
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company.
We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected.
With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Banking and Finance
- Locations:Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2023, 6:00 pm