Siemens Energy offers a broad spectrum of innovative products and services, to enable our customers within the utility, oil & gas, and industrial processing industries to achieve high reliability and optimal performance of their rotating power equipment.
In addition to our conventional services we offer Digital Services that enable customers to create new business models and manage their risk, improve their performance and ultimately increase their profitability.
What You Will Do
- Support the recruitment process, administrative functions.
- Support the coordination of all recruitment initiatives in line with the Regional TA Partners.
- Assist with the recruitment activities and coordinate interview schedules.
- Utilization of Avature our internal Application Tracking System to update records and data.
- Coordination of interviews, and communication with candidates.
- Sourcing and filtering of relevant candidates.
- Preparation and execution of various university career fair events.
- Support in the roll out of the employer branding and digital initiatives
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate/Post-graduate degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent.
- Strong command of MS Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint).
- Able to communicate with people of all levels.
- Organized individual with good time management.
- Proactive with leadership qualities.
- Ability to work independently yet is a great team player.
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm