Siemens Healthineers Dubai is looking to hire an Area Sales Professional to be based in our Cairo office to be responsible for growing the Siemens Healthineers Business in his designated area.
What You Will Do
- Establish, intensify, and lever reliable long-term relationships with customers and establish consultative solutions. Example - Managing relationships with clients, providing technical support.
- Maintain satisfactory after-sale relationships and penetrate a competitive account.
- Communicate current market intelligence to various decision-makers within each account.
- Achieve business objectives for assigned accounts/territories (i.e. penetration of account with product/solutions/service offerings).
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned goals and budgets.
- Pursue, follow up business opportunities in addition to growing and maintaining the existing Installed Base, qualifying new leads to maintain identified business opportunities to support the overall country target according to the Sales funnel and planning.
- Observe and Analyze the market, competitors, and customers.
- Draw up marketing concepts, and ensure the quality of market data and trends.
- Support the marketing and sales processes, example of Launching Events for the new updated product portfolio.
- Planning of New orders in accordance with Business Lines.
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment.
- Setting a monthly action plan and project updating for his Area that is monitored on a weekly basis.
- Maintain the Sales Database.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Pharmaceutical Equivalent.
- Fresh graduate.
- Maximum 1-3 years of experience in a similar Sales discipline.
- Excellent written, presentation, communications, and English skills.
- Strong business acumen and analytical thinking required.
- Knowledge of diagnostic Imaging products and systems applications is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm