Corporate Communications at Siemens Egypt is currently looking for a dynamic and creative initiator to support Corporate Communications in all the department’s functions and responsibilities.
Do you believe communication is a key part of an organization's success? Are you a creative storyteller? Are you interested in learning more about digitalization and technologies that will help shape a better future for the society?
This internship position is for you!
The intern will report directly to the Head of Corporate Communications and will support on the department’s daily activities. The intern will also have opportunities to collaborate with the regional Communications team in Siemens Middle East communications activities.
What You Will Do
Assist Corporate Communications Team across different functions including:
- Visual design, photo, video creation and editing.
- Event planning.
- Social Media.
- Project management.
- Internal communication.
- Creating communication media e.g. presentations, posters, flyers.
- Publishing those media across office platforms.
- Writing content for internal and external activities.
- Supporting in the new Siemens brand update.
- Supporting regional internal communications.
- Planning, organizing, and executing campaigns and external events with the Communications Head.
- Updating the office platforms e.g. Pantry screens, bulletin board.
- Creating an External Event list for Egypt for 2021-2022.
- Collaborating on new engagement ideas and initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recent graduate (maximum one year after graduation).
- Experience in event management.
- Marketing/communications background.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in working with MS Office applications.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (German is a plus).
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Graphic design & video editing skills.
- Dynamic and creative initiator.
- Growth Mindset.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm