The Virtual Summer Training at EGTA is a 1-month technical training program implemented by the Egyptian German Technical Academy and is addressing undergraduates in the final years of study in certain streams of Engineering universities in Egypt.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn more about fields like Energy, Industry Mechanics, Electrics, and Automation.
They will have the opportunity to interact with the experienced trainers and staff from Siemens in a virtual environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates from the following Engineering backgrounds - Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Electronics.
- Current Students studying in their 2nd, 3rd, 4th year and 5th year.
- Excellent academic credentials in one of the following disciplines - Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Electronics).
- Strong ability to learn, strong communication skills and team player.
- Excellent Command of English.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm