As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. It's an opportunity to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress.
What You Will Do
- Help in different administrative tasks and operations.
- Performs all operations, measures, activities, and tasks as assigned by accountable management or supervisor.
- Learns and acquires respective theory and know how, techniques, methods, tools and processes, in the respective area.
- Supports other qualified staff in their tasks and accountabilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent College Graduate.
- Fluent English.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Flexible to Learn and accept changes.
- Team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Human Resources, Operations
- Locations:Cairo (Egypt)
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm