We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as MRI Service Engineer in Cairo, Egypt.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
What You Will Do
- MRI Customer Service Engineer responsible for maintaining the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s high end medical imaging equipment, including installation, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and system modification on demand.
- You will do basic troubleshooting, start-ups, installation, maintenance, and repair equipment.
- You will complete Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- You will be responsible for Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Administrative responsibilities such as generating professional technical service reports in a timely manner.
- You will maintain daily communications and accept all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
- You will maintain Customer’s communication to ensure proper follow-up and customer satisfaction.
- You will handle tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are correctly calibrated.
- You will utilize the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
- You will adhere to current national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare.
- You will work as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering.
- Fresh graduate or maximum 1-2 years of technical work experience in MRI.
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Adequate level of computer skills including Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
- Strong time management skills and able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities. Able to work productively in a pressurized environment.
- Willingness to frequently travel as part of job requirement.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2021, 12:00 pm