The successful candidate will gain an opportunity to work in MNC with a team of communication professionals and learn all aspects of marketing and communications by assisting in brand management, digital marketing, event management, public relations, internal communications and administration.
What You Will Do
- Assist in organizing company-wide corporate events, including innovation conference, annual dinner, workshops, volunteer events and town hall meetings.
- Support the team in developing communication collaterals in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Create and distribute content for internet, intranet, staff newsletter and social media with creativity to promote company brand.
- Monitor media coverage for crisis management and post-event evaluation.
- Liaise with charities and vendors for corporate social responsibility campaigns.
- Conduct research on smart city, sustainability, innovation, and digitalization when necessary.
- Work closely with the department in ad-hoc projects and daily administration.
Required Skills and Abilities
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Student from Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Language, technology or related study in the university in Hong Kong or overseas.
- Optimistic, creative and good team player with initiatives.
- Proficiency in both reading and written English and Chinese.
- Well-versed in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge in using design software (e.g., Photoshop, AI) will be an advantage.
- Contract period for one year. Flexible schedule during the study period (two full days per week).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Journalism, Marketing...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm