The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow? From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
What You Will Do
The successful candidate will gain an opportunity to work in MNC with a team of professionals and learn all aspects of marketing and communications by assisting in branding, digital marketing, event management, public relations, internal communications and administration.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in organizing communication and marketing events, including beer festival, conference, annual dinner, workshops, volunteer events and employee meetings.
- Support the team in developing marketing collaterals in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Create and maintain content for online channels including internet, intranet, staff newsletter and social media with creativity.
- Monitor media coverage for crisis management and post-event evaluation.
- Liaise with charities for corporate social responsibility campaigns.
- Work closely with the department in ad-hoc projects, administration and research when necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students from Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Language, technology or related study in the university in Hong Kong or overseas.
- Optimistic, creative and good team player with initiatives.
- Proficiency in both reading and written English and Chinese.
- Well-versed in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge in using design software (e.g. Photoshop, AI) will be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Journalism, Marketing...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm