If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
The Legal Department of a reputable multinational seeks a diligent and inquisitive legal intern.
What You Will Do
The successful candidate is responsible for supporting the Legal Department with legal tasks and projects as needed and reports to the General Counsel. Primary responsibilities include:
- Conduct legal research with respect to Hong Kong law.
- Support in-house contract management process and communicate results to business units.
- Support company secretarial functions such as review of incorporation documents, drafting of board resolutions, etc.
- Assist with legal drafting, e.g., creation of legal templates, drafting of legal advice and commercial documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Student from faculty of law of a reputable university in Hong Kong or overseas, preferably in LLB Yr. 1 or 2.
- Good communication skills, self-initiative and a good team player.
- Well-versed in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Interest in hands-on experience in an in-house legal environment is a must.
- Fixed-term contract with flexible schedule during study period. (2 half days per week)
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm