What You Will Do
We are looking for a part-time intern who will be focusing on the programming (low-code, UiPath) of internal and global logistics processes:
- Develop programs to automate reports and process.
- Test and implement the programs in test and productive environments.
- Maintenance and bug fixing in case of errors or malfunction.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned.
We are a dynamic and diverse team and provide a great platform to gain experience at work.
Required Skills and Abilities
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Undergraduate in Information Technology, Information Systems Management or similar.
- Flexible schedule during semesters (approx. 20 hours per week).
- Willing to learn and able to meet timeline.
- Skills in MS Office applications.
- Coding or low-code capabilities (UiPath uses vb.net).
- High proficiency in both written & spoken English.
- Job type:Internships
Information Systems, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm