This role aims at helping our Portfolio Development Team in terms of business development support.
This position will start with a one-month trial and extendable up to six months.
What You Will Do
- Video Production - Edit raw videos as received from the field. Add corporate introductions, headers, edit for time and content by adding graphics to emphasize certain points of interest or value contained within the video and/or the accompanying written support materials.
- Intranet Publishing - Create the design and layout including graphics and posting of completed content to a Siemens intranet publisher site.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University/ Higher Diploma students studying in Media Communications/ Digital & social media.
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficient in Video editing tools.
- Technologically savvy with proficiencies in video editing, html editing, graphic design, layout, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates with strong interests in business development.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Media and Advertising
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm