The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a passionate intern to join our Controlling and Finance Department, to help improve business processes with automation & digitalization which include but not limited to the following:
- Designs, develop, tests, maintains and improve the business application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University year 3 or above in Computer Science, Business Analysis, Information Engineering or related disciplines.
- Computer Skills - e.g., Visual Basic for application, SQL, Structural database, Microsoft office, etc.
- Proactive, passionate and fast learner with good analytical and problem-solving skills and willing to take challenges.
Internship Period - 5 days a week, within period from June 2021 to September 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm