Mentor, a Siemens Business is now inviting applications for our Associate/Graduate Program for the position of Associate Applications Engineer – EBS.
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Applications Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems and the commercial skills needed to work with customers within the region.
Associate Applications Engineers join us as members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry.
This training program will give you unique insight into our product marketing divisions and sales organization and the opportunity to work with and learn from industry experts. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be eligible to progress into an Application Engineer role, focusing on developing technical relationships at the engineering level with customers including customer presentations, needs analysis, product demonstrations, and coordination of bench-marking and evaluation activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferred Masters/Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or, Semiconductor, Computer Science, Software and Information Systems).
- Recent College Graduate.
- Knowledge of the PCB or Semiconductor Package design process from Schematic capture to Layout is also required.
- Knowledge and experience with SPICE, signal Integrity or Power integrity analysis tools is highly desirable - HyperLynx SI/PI, Ansys, Cadence and CST.
- Knowledge of the programming language like Visual Basic or Python is also highly desirable.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software,...
Seongnam (South Korea)
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm