Support for internal compliance regulations and support for compliance training.
What You Will Do
- Supporting compliance report writing and other document work.
- Administrative support in department.
- In- house / out-of-office support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in full-time 4-year college / university student / graduate / graduate who can work full-time for 6 months.
- Those who speak Korean as their first language and who can speak English proficiently (for German users, additional points may be given).
- Those who are skilled in business MS Word / PowerPoint / Excel.
- Those who can experience various cultural differences and can cope positively.
- Those who have no legal problems in issuing overseas business trips and credit cards.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm