What You Will Do
- Work related to legal appointment of health manager.
- Management and prevention of occupational accidents/diseases.
- Worker health management and health education - Schedule management of health consultation (blood pressure, pulse check, etc.).
- Operation and management of health promotion programs.
- Occupational disease factor investigation and work environment improvement.
- Personal protective equipment selection and payment management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Nurse according to Medical Law.
- Industrial Hygiene Management (Industrial) Engineer or Ergonomic Engineer with at least one certificate.
- Graduates of departments related to Occupational Health or Industrial Hygiene.
- Intermediate level or higher in English.
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Health Policy and Administration, Nursing...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:6th May 2021, 6:00 pm