Career Development Program:
- Providing long-term dispatch opportunities to headquarters in Germany and the United States.
- Provides short-term exchange work opportunities for overseas branches in Asia Pacific.
- Opportunity to participate in education programs at headquarters in Germany and USA.
- Provision of training to improve internal and external work skills.
What You Will Do
- Engineers review report data after medical device installation.
- Preparation of audit documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Those with a bachelor's degree or higher (available for enrolled students and graduates).
- Intermediate level or higher in English.
- Excellence intermediate or higher (VLOOKUP, Pivot table, etc.).
Closed 11 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm